Dibrugarh University Exam Form 2019-20 Apply @dibru.online Form date, Exam Date, FeesAugust 25, 2019
Dibrugarh University Exam Form 2019-20: Dibrugarh University UG/PG Online Form Start Date will issue online. Then Dibrugarh University BA Bcom BSC Exam Application form will declare in the upcoming days. All Students can check Dibrugarh University UG Exam Form Date through main web portal. However the Dibrugarh University Assam State BA Bcom MA MSC Exam Form every year fills up in the month of November/December. Then It is expected this year also DU UG/PG Exam Form will declare in the same month. All students can apply Dibrugarh University Exam Form Start Date & last date through main web portal.
Dibrugarh University UG/PG Exam Form Date
DU BA Bcom BSC Exam Form Online: Dibrugarh University Assam State admission/Application form invites all private & regular students. All students are requested that Dibrugarh University Assam 1st 2nd 3rd year online form before read exam notification properly before applying to any particular programme. Make sure you read the required eligibility for each programme, before applying for the same through this online process. All students can apply Dibrugarh University Exam Form 2019-20 online by internet mode.
|University Name||Dibrugarh University|
|Exam Name||UG/PG Exam 2019-20|
|Category||Exam/ Application Form|
|Issue Exam Form Date||November/ December|
|Type of Courses||BA Bcom BSC MA Mcom MSC|
|State of University||Chhattisgarh|
DU BA Bcom BSC Exam Form Start Date & Last Date
Dibrugarh University Exam online Form: Dibrugarh University has started new academic year 2019-20 various courses BA BBA Bcom BSC MA MSC MBA BCOM in this university. Approx many thousands of students have get admission in the university. However All students who are looking Dibrugarh University Exam Form 2019-20 start & last date, they can check DU MA MSC Previous & final exam form from direct link. However All students can apply Dibrugarh University UG/PG Exam Form before last date.
Dibrugarh University MA Mcom MSC Exam Form
Dibrugarh University UG/PG Exam Form: Dibrugarh University, Assam is also short name DU. It is a state university in Assam state. Dibrugarh University was established in 1965 year. It offers various UG, PG, Diploma, and M.Phil & Ph.D. courses. Dibrugarh University offers B.Ed, B.Pharm, BCA, B.Li.Sc, B.P.Ed, BBA, BA (Performing Arts) and B.Tech programs in various disciplines along with integrated B.Sc-M.Sc and BA-LL.B courses. Now So, all students may fill out Dibrugarh University UG/PG Exam form through main web portal.
Before starting the application process, please ensure that you have the following
1. Scanned copy of your photograph (The file should be less than 512kb and maximum resolution – width: 180px & height: 200px).
2. Your scanned signature (The file should be less than 512kb and maximum resolution – width: 300px & height: 60px).
3. Scanned copy of Marksheet, Caste Certificate, wherever applicable. (The file should be less than 512kb).
4. A valid mobile number for sending Activation Code or OTP(One Time Password).
5. Any of the following facilities for online payment of application fee.
• Net Banking
• Debit Card (VISA, Master, Maestro)
• Credit card
All students Enter button at the Top right page on this page.
• Step 1:
Click the “Enter” button at the top right of this page. Register by entering Your Full name, a Username, Your Mobile No and a Password. You will get an “Activation Code” in your mobile. Enter your Mobile No and the Activation Code and click “Activate” button to activate your account.
• Step 2:
Login using your Username and Password. Click “Apply Online”. Select the Programme type and Programme name. Click Continue
• Step 3: Fill up the form stage by stage ( e.g Personal Details, Educational Details, Photo and Signature). Click Save & Continue in each stage to save the information. You can access the saved information anytime and modify it before final submission.
• Step 4: Review the form in Stage 4. Check the information, photograph and signature whether they are correctly entered and displayed. If anything needs to be edited, you can do so by going back to the relevant stage either through the Back button or by clicking the corresponding button for that stage.
• Step 5: Click the Submit button after you have reviewed your form. Application Fee Amount and other payment information will be displayed. You will be required to pay your Application Fee online by clicking “Proceed to Pay”.
Click “Proceed to Pay”. Select any one of the payment options available i.e Netbanking, Debit card (visa,master,mastero), credit card etc. Then ATM-cum-Debit card option is for older versions of ATM cards which is now supported only by limited number of banks.
After successful submission an Acknowledgment Slip with a unique transaction id will be generated. However Download the Acknowledgment Slip for future reference. You may also download(or print) the submitted Application Form and the Admit Card (wherever applicable) from the Dashboard.
Please remember your application form is considered to be finally submitted only when the application fee is successfully paid and Acknowledgement Slip is generated with “SUCCESS” Status. After final submission, any information in the form cannot be modified. However you can download or printout the Application Form or Acknowledgement Slip for future reference.
DU Fees/ Payment for Important Note
In case of any Payment Error, due to any network communication/connectivity problems, if your payment receipt does not get generated and the amount has been debited from your account, please contact our technical helpline no or send a mail to email@example.com within 6 hours from the time of transaction mentioning your name, mobile no, date and time of transaction and bank account no. from where transaction was done. Then It may take 2-3 working days to confirm the transaction by reconciliation with the bank and so the candidates are advised not to wait till the last date for applying.
“In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment box which is given below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible.”